An award winning entrepreneur, CEO of the Social Media Marketing Institute and founder of Social Intelligence HQ and the Social Media Marketing Awards, Mireille Ryan speaks on the topic of social media strategy, social listening and social intelligence at many large conferences. Mireille brings enormous expertise, insight and passion to her presentations.
In each presentation and workshop, Mireille draws on her own experience combined with relevant data and case studies to provide your audience with actionable insights that they can start implementing immediately.
Mireille has a range of topics she speaks on and is also happy to design a custom presentation to suit the needs of your audience.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
October 12-13th - Future of Social Media - Melbourne
November 2017 - Money in Sport - Gold Coast
Past Speaking Engagements
- Mumbrella 360 - Sydney
- Social Media Monitoring, Measurement and ROI Forum - Sydney - speaker and workshop presenter
- Lord Mayor Small Business Forum - Brisbane
- TAM Conference - Gold Coast
- FILEX Fitness Convention - Sydney - presented 2 years
- Ausmumpreneur Conference - Melbourne and Adelaide
- Fitness Australia Event - Gold Coast
- The A Firm Financial Solutions Group Social Media Workshop - Gold Coast
- Private Workshop for Lord Mayor of Brisbane and his team - Brisbane
Mireille has spoken at many conferences and events and can tailor a presentation to suit your industry.
Here are some examples of keynotes and workshops that Mireille has presented:
- Stop Ignoring Your Audience and Really Listen - How to Harness the Power of Social Media Intelligence
- From Data to Decisions - The Role of Social Media Intelligence in Business Strategy
- The Future of Social Media
- How Government Can Harness the Power of Social Media Intelligence for Decision Making
Want Mireille to speak at your event?
If you want to engage Mireille to speak at your conference, please contact email@example.com or call 07 5630 6564.